Cleaning Your Oven
Cleaning your oven is very easy. If you have a self cleaning oven, read your stoves manual on how to clean it.
If you do not have a self cleaning oven, here are the steps to make your oven look good.
- First, take the racks out of the oven.
- Get a can of oven cleaner and apply it according to the oven cleaners directions.NOTE: Make sure you open a nearby window to avoid the overpowering smell.
- While the open cleaner is doing its thing, clean your oven racks as recommended by your owners manual.
- After you have left the oven cleaner on the amount of time the can recommends, clean it off the oven.
- Finally, put the racks back in the oven.
Now that your oven is clean, here are steps to clean the rest of your stove.
- Take the knobs, burners, burner covers, and spill catchers off of the stove and clean them.NOTE: Replace the spill catchers with new ones if they are too dirty and will not come clean. They are very cheap to replace. You can get them at Walmart.
- Finally, wipe down the entire outside of the stove.
NOTE: If you have a glass top stove, follow your stove’s owner manual for information on proper cleaning methods for your model