Uses of a Tennis Ball That Has Lost Its Bounce
A tennis ball can be used in a variety of ways. Here are just a few:
- For smooth sanding on curves, wrap sandpaper around it;
- Do you need a cobweb remover? Take an old one and attach it to the end of a broom handle. It will remove dust and cobwebs.
- How about removing scuff marks from your floors? Again attach it to the end of a broom handle and tip it right side up.
- To strengthen your forearms, keep one handy and squeeze it several times a day.
- Toss in a couple of them in your dryer with pillows or comforters to help them dry more evenly and fluff them back up.
- It makes a cheap dog toy.
- It makes a great screwdriver gripper. If your screwdriver keeps slipping out of your grasp, make a small hole in one and slide it over the screwdriver to improve your grip.
- Grab an old sock and stick a couple of them inside. Roll them under your tired feet or put the sock around your neck and move it back and forth for a do-it-yourself massage.
- To use as a jar opener, cut one in half and keep one of the pieces in a kitchen drawer so it is handy when you need to open a jar.
- Do you have something small and valuable you want to stash away? Make a small slit in one, put the item inside and store it with other sports equipment.
Those are just a few of the ways to use a tennis ball that you may think has seen its day.